Prior Projects IWR
1. Provide a fully operational Mobile Veterinary Unit to areas of high poaching incidence
2. Assist and share knowledge with veterinarians in the field at all MVU
3. Assist local communities surrounding parks with heard health and also domesticated animals. Vaccines , spay and neuter clinics
4. Building of a facility to treat and house poaching victims for rearing and reintroduction
5. Education of children and community of importance of their wildlife heritage
6. Collaring and tracking of key species in the area of operations, lions, elephants, predators
7. Assisting and working hand in hand with local authorities and parks personnel
8. Making an antidote for poison used on poaching arrows and spears
9. Research into wild elephants milk composition for infants 0-3 years
10.Expanding into a research facility to invite scientists from throughout the world to study various aspects of local flora and fauna
11.Funding and providing specialized diagnostic and therapeutic equipment to be used in the field such a Pulse Oximiters, portable digital x-rays and portable blood diagnostics machines.
12.Filming of educational and informational series for worldwide awareness and education of wildlife issues.